Russia Ukraine war, page-64005

1. 6,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    The RF have always done, whatever they do, in their own region, as any other power would do. The desperate need for certain posters to have everyone condemn Putin just because of another 'atrocity' or 'outrage'.. we have seen atrocities and outrages for 30 years..all over the world.. this is nothing new.. it is not a new concept to us who understand war and the building blocks for war, the language of war..

My position on Putin is clear.. He is an illegitimate dictator.. His opposition are in jail.. He is not Hitler. the RF is not the third reich.. there 'was' no existential threat to Europe or the Western world.. do not pick a fight with a dictator in a civil war.. do we not get that yet, have we not learned from bitter experience that you can't win ? Ukraine will not be able to retake their territory and hold it without NATO, without the west, do you not get that ?

My position is anti war and anti the propaganda that leads and draws people towards war.. Civil war is the worst of all war pitting neighbour against neighbour.. to be avoided at all costs

It is all well and good for Zelensky to carry on with goading and taunting Putin but he is only doing it because he knows he has got the West wrapped around his finger.. He told the West off for informing the Ukrainian people that the RF were amassing on the border because he didn;t want to alarm them.. This should have been the warning sign to the west that this guy is looking to 'manage' the narrative, to 'manage' his war on seperatists to suit his onw agenda.

He is using the West, to execute his grand plan.. What do you call 'We will destroy everything, take every inch, blah blah blah' ? What are we actually supporting here ? He would never have said anything like that, until now, when he has the full backing and full use of western military technology.. How much of western military equipment and support is it going to take to 'take back every inch and destroy all the infrastructure of the occupier' ?

The west backed his grand plan for democracy but isn't it interesting that we now find ourselves at war ? again ? what happened to protest, diplomatic representation, compromise.. no Zelensky never wanted that and neither did Johnson, they wanted war..

Zelensky is a victim of his own propaganda as much as Putin ever was.. don't you get it ? Zelensky is stage managing the narrative of a war.. not an election any more .. a full blown kinetic war

I know, as much as anyone, that we have to go all the way now, there is no way out and the full destructive power of the war machine will have to be brought to bear against the RF.. it's going to happen unless Putin pulls out

Are you ready for that ? Are you read for a failed nuclear armed blue water navy state ?

I don't think so

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.