Russia Ukraine war, page-64769

1. 6,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    what ? I am saying what else did we expect from Russia.. I want them to get the hell out of Ukraine now but they won't.. this ain't a hollywood production where the good guys eventually overcome all the odds because the bullets keep missing them.. this is war.. good guys don't always win and in war if they do, such as Ukraine in this case, an absolute s### load of people will have to die .. both RF, UKraine and civilian..

I want less people to die.. encouraging the fight, prolonging the war, taking back every inch guarantees another 100k dead on either side, not to mention god forbid NATO or USA troops getting caught up in it .. but that's the way it's going

my pops was in the Navy, Coral Sea.. Kokoda is an incredible story yeh we met the Japs head on and it was a clash that to us here is sacred and we did it alone, there was the yanks out in the ocean but that fight was one on one.. and it was actually on neutral territory.,. so realistically I would describe it as a forward operation meeting the enemy head on to deny them strategic territory that they could then base from ..

my position is consistent regarding anything other than defence of our immediate strategic region.. if we deploy OS, we take territory and hold it.. if not we stay.. simple as that.. anything else is interference

i'm not interested in ideals, values.. they are of zero strategic consideration for me

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.