Russia Ukraine war, page-65195

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    The biggest question in my mind is why Russia didn't start out this way? They had the same missiles, the same systems and refused to target the electrical and communication infrastructure of Ukraine outside of a few cities in the current occupied regions. They should have targeted most of Ukraine's electrical infrastructure to stop any reply and coordination.

Simply bomb all the main substations and leave the power plants intact as they are somewhat expensive. The distribution of electricity is the weakness in all modern civilizations and a few key substations and long distance transmission centres blown up in a coordinated strike will stop any ability to repair them. Without electricity you can't pump fuel, without fuel you can't run trucks to the areas needing repair.

As the civilians start to riot against their leaders due to lack of food, water and other essentials you just walk in after the chaos has finished and plant your flag as you offer the solution to all the current problems the civilians face. Hearts and minds.

The only answer to that question that I can put forward is they wanted to eliminate most of the men that wanted to fight against Russia and hence dragged this out so they could kill them. But I don't really think that is a good enough answer. Do you have any insight into it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.