Russia Ukraine war, page-6620

1. 43,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    AND NATO with a written document that U remains neutral.

See how the Iranians were screwed on the nuclear deal when Trump took over. Even a written document needs to be 100% air and water tight so that there is Zero wriggle room to renege it in future. Iran will have learned the lesson this time around and Russian is helping them see the light of any loophole or ambiguity in the current negotiations.

I don't really care who is right or wrong, didn't want the war to start then discover ideology overtook pragmatism. So here we are paying dearly at the gasp pump and supermarket. If it keeps getting bad and everyone run to USD, we will have imported even more inflation since we don't make anything locally. Neutralise by our commodity exports? Suspect so but eventually the chicken come home to roost.

No more money printing this time unless you really want hyper inflation like what Biden is doing jacking up oil price and boosting inflation with their stimulus package. No thanks, every time I compare things I buy to the past, it isn't 7-10% dearer, MUCH MUCH MORE.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.