Russia Ukraine war, page-681

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "The other day you posted that Russia wasn't gathering troops on the border of Ukraine? "

No. Show where I said that.

"it was the US who were looking for false event to attack Russia? Do you not see how ridiculous that view is now?"

My view that US/NATO are preparing for war against Russia, justified with lying claims that Russia is poised to invade Ukraine was correct then and is correct now.

"Are the Russian backed separatists who have been in East Ukraine for the past decade a myth? This all America's doing ?"

After the 2014 US backed coup led by fascists overthrew the elected government of Ukraine, the DPR and LPR were declared because they didn't want to be ruled by a pack of fascist loons that hate their guts.
    So yes the present civil war in Ukraine is directly a product of US interference in the affairs of Ukraine.
    And the war which the US/NATO is trying to provoke will result in the deaths of many millions of Ukrainians and Russians which the US government couldn't care less about.

"I know all about the WMD stories regarding the M.E . It justified the invasion."

But somehow you didn't learn that the US blatantly lies before every war they start ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.