Russia Ukraine war, page-73318

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    As much as @tangs may seem completely gone I think it is important to give everyone a chance to redeem themselves. Usually it takes a long time to understand the things we do, to undo brainwashing and become highly educated on these matters without much bias. I think all of us that have been in our system have unfortunately regurgitated brainwashing. For some people it is a matter of IQ and some people it could just be that they are very naive and young.

In your post you simply state literal facts about reality and these people will call you a Russian shill for it because these facts are not good for propaganda. I understand that, many people here do and I don't even know your allegiances, but there is nothing in your post to say you are for Ukraine or Russia. You could be for either side and still state the same facts because it is what has happened.

It is very hard for these people to rewrite history when we have documented evidence of the opposite. Of course with the advancement of AI we all need to be mindful that even things we can see in a video or image may not necessarily be real.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.