Russia Ukraine war, page-73327

1. 10,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632

Always wondered about nuclear weapons I’m assuming a lot would be of age and not as modern as the say the USA …. But there large intercontinental nuclear weapons are definitely state of the art but if they fire that they are practically signing a end to Russia and I’m guessing most of the world so that would be suicidal…

I mean if we look at the naval fleets Russia has more than USA but USA has far a more advanced fleet and they also put their older fleet out of service alot faster …

electricity and water 100% would be a concern to Ukraine but as we have witnessed massive support from NATO etc . So one would assume some preventative measures will take place and I’m guessing as the more anti missile defence systems arrive the less will be hit …

But hey we will have to wait and see the next 2/4 weeks will be interesting to see what develops surely both sides will want to stop the blood shed sooner the later but I’m guessing the butcher is not concerned about his men nearly 1k dead again last 24hrs ..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.