Russia Ukraine war, page-73336

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    @tradesurfer

If you believe the "USA/Western" reports on Russian nuclear weapons then it is true. If you believe the Russian reports on their nuclear weapons is it true. So whichever government narrative you want to believe it seems "true".

I am similar to you in that the hard evidence regarding these weapons seems barely non existent. There are many fake videos showing these "nuclear weapons" exploding. The USA has the most fake videos about nuclear weapons they said exploded, with the better effects. Russian videos are way less in number but are obviously way more fake. So obvious with the Russian nukes it is embarrassing actually. I don't expect the average person here to understand these details so kinda pointless to go into detail about them but good luck even if you are educated in such fake details whether these things exist or not.

I sat in 1997 or so watching Trinity and Beyond on VHS, which completely increased my nihilistic attitude that existed at the time. Now having a lot of experience with video and image editing it is extremely obvious how fake it is. But I can't say these weapons don't exist, they may do, but the videos of them exploding that are publicly available are all 100% fake.

Last edited by happybear45: 02/11/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.