Russia Ukraine war, page-73400

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Thank you koozy, once Russia takes us over I will pretend you never said this so you don't get sent to the wall!

But like I already said before there is nothing inherently wrong with wanting a particular side to win this war. I have no dog in the battle and really can't care about the outcome of it outside of how it affects me. Which is inherently selfish, obviously. I even think if you have "relations" in this war, Ukraine or Russia it is best to get them out of that region rather than telling them to fight a useless battle. I think anyone with power in those regions has already got their loved ones out so it is really a moot point. But still.

We will likely see an end to the war soon if "The Russia" continues to deny Ukraine of electricity. Which might not appease everyone here, some of who want Russia completely destroyed, but at least the majority of human suffering will end. There are obviously some concerns for those in Ukraine who supported USA and its degeneracy, but they should obviously leave soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.