Russia Ukraine war, page-798

1. 17,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @sharps2r800 - the 'International Working Class' has long found refuge in their comfy, lazy lifestyles of deadened brains everywhere, deadened from watching rubbish TV shows, betting on the horses, or footy, obsessing about sex, drinking or drug-taking and moaning about working too hard or, subsisting on unemployment or other benefits.

I should know, what Working Class means and meant, I come from such a background, but in those days 'working' really did mean work and time was precious and there was a fighting spirit, but alas the easy credit and the very conscious undermining of the spirit and soul of the working-man and woman by their former oppressors, who incidentally find profit in even subversive activities by way of the modern media, by appealing to all the basest instincts in men and women.

The only truly oppressed people on this earth are to be found in third world countries and are mostly women and the multiple children they raise, many of them abandoned by their husbands, lovers with little help from the State - and not much fighting spirit left, after the daily battle for survival.

So tell me, where is that 'International Working Class' now? I would love to see one single example of that extinct critter!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.