Russia Ukraine war, page-9032

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    No fake doctored photos posted by me. I've debunked the nonsense posted by the BDS afflicted Putin-lovers.

Neo-nazis are on the Russian side. Firstly, the alt-right are neo-nazis. Secondly, neo-nazi milita have been fighting on the Russian side for years.

I don't know what you are on about re 'Ghost of Kiev' and 'Snake Island'. Only you would know.

upload_2022-3-15_19-22-55.png

2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine

On 24 February 2022, on the first day of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, two Russian naval warships, Vasily Bykov and Moskva, attacked Snake Island.[50] Later on the same day, Russian forces landed and captured the island.[51] Thirteen Ukrainian border guards, the only Ukrainian military personnel on the island, were allegedly[4] killed during the battle after refusing to surrender.

One of the Ukrainian border guards told an officer onboard a Russian navy warship to "go f* yourself" when asked to surrender.[52][53][54] The response gained worldwide attention and became a symbol of Ukrainian resistance.[55][56] President Volodymyr Zelensky posthumously awarded the Hero of Ukraine, Ukraine's highest award, to the 13 defenders.[55][56][57] Russian Authorities claimed that 87 soldiers had been captured on the island.[58] On 26 February, two days after the incident, the Ukrainian Border Guard said that the thirteen personnel might be alive.[4]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.