Russia Ukraine war, page-91652

1. 43,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    I have no issue with contradictions, the mugs here seems to ignore it and jump on the comic book good v evil narrative. I have issue with how our narrative is considered facts and our foes are propaganda.

2015 US was not even exporting LNG, now they are toppling Qatar. EU are forced to buy more expensive gas because it isn't in US interest to get cheap Russian gas. NS2 sabotaged, Biden to underlings publicly hinted. Cream puff wobbling towards peace is nipped in the bud. Ukies are getting just enough equipment to go by. Biden trying to hollow our EU manufacturing base.

Who is really benefiting in all these events? And to make matters worse, an alternate trading block is challenging the US unipolar rules based order out of fear they a loaded gun is pointing at them like how they fired the Swift bullet at Russia.

What are the grand US plan going forward? Even KRudd smelled a rat in his latest attack at uncle Sam hinting our region friends are getting the German treatment.

I think plenty more violence to expect. The US ain't done yet. Create puff is just the pointed tip jabbing like a caged primate under instructions for fear of starvation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.