And I might add they it's always the common people who save...

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    And I might add they it's always the common people who save humanity. The UPA, the army wing of the OUN-B, in the early 1940s is said to have ethically cleansed c. 100,000 poles behind German lines from what is NW Ukraine now. ie from the very area where poles are accepting Ukrainian refugees into their home. in fairness, when the post WW1 Poland was reestablished, they were not too kind to the Ukrainian minority, and minorities without a country are ferrel - go figure. Hungary, Romania and Poland have all complained to Khiv over the past few years that minorities should be respected. they complained. Putin struck. but green is hope, the poles, the Slavic equivalent to the Irish when it comes to listening to Vatican dogma, are as good as gold (I'm not polish). Sometime it's bad (abortion one might argue, an argument both ways at least), but when it comes to forgiveness and moving forward, I think the next Nobel peace prize ought to be given collectively to the Polish Population to the assistance they are giving. hope that the USA and Euro send them money for this too, not just arms for the Ukraine. just my view.
    Last edited by Lithos: 17/03/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.