Russia Ukraine war, page-1064

1. 6,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Who one first , who won last game ?

The point is , the people who are Russian speakers , and have been born and raised in the Baltics do not deserve to be dismissed as expendable , as you seem to.
    I dont care who won first or last , that is your ''game''.
    You are the one who seems to think that ''transporting '' people from their homes where they may have been for generations [thru no fault of their own , to quote you] , all ok..

By the way , some Rohinga transported by Brits for empire building , some Russians transported for empire building .
    Spot the difference .
    The Irish question , I wouldn't know where to start on how ludicrous your statement on that one is , especially as history isn't your strong suit.

I dont think it is weird at all.
    Putin is a right wing , nationalist , kleptomaniac thug , what is not to like if you are a right winger.
    But that doesn't mean the west hasn't been incredibly clumsy in dealing with him , treating him like he is some cartoon villain , rather than a cunning , intelligent adversary.
    Ukraine is a cesspit , its borders a 20th century construct , it will function just as well[ or badly] without the 2 rebel districts[ probably better].
    The West should be concentrating on countries which deserve support and help , ie the Baltic states.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.