Tangs,Yes, my bad but I would suggest that is still what the...

1. 7,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Tangs,
    Yes, my bad but I would suggest that is still what the Russians are doing to Ukraine forces in Bahkmut. (Pruning and miniaturising the Ukrainian force).
    I have read articles where even Russian commanders have heralded the courage and tenacity of Ukrainian soldiers!
    The US ABC and Newsweek ran an article after an interview with an ex US Marine who was fighting in Bahkmut in one of the international units.
    He stated that the average life expectancy of a Ukrainian soldier on the frontline in Bahkmut was four hours. Now that is likely an exaggeration but it still conveys the perception of how deadly the fighting is.
    I would assume that reality exists for both sides albeit more heavily scewed towards Ukraine, hence the term being used, the meat grinder.
    The same US soldier described Ukrainian losses as absolutely horrific!!!
    Time for Ukraine to concede and evacuate the remaining 15,000 to 20,000 troops reportedly still in Bahkmut before full encirclement and minimise any further losses.
    The Russians, to their credit put their tails between their legs and withdrew from both Kherson and Kharkov oblasts.
    It was politically damaging but militarily wise and saved Russian soldiers lives.
    Time for Zalensky to show some maturity and do the same, for his own soldiers sake.
    Better to live and fight another day!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.