Russia Ukraine war, page-183737

1. 10,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    I suggested you should renounce yours and emigrate because you are clearly a anti Western Zealot and Bigot and possible racist judging by your commentary and the posts of yours I've seen and read so I was trying to help release you from your hell as you've recently assured us all you're an Australian resident and you've perhaps ? 'bought' Australian citizenship ? I'd hate to see you continue to be unhappy living in the putrid 'West'. I was only trying to help you.

And just why and how is it you would think that I as a family in its Seventh Generation of Wandering this Wide Brown Land through all the Trials and Tribulations that entailed which you would not have any idea whatsoever over, have the hide and temerity to think you do ?
    Your sleazy, filthy, completely unsupported and very damaging claims/assertions/hints backed by zero integrity or credibility is something to behold.
    I eagerly await by return post your explanation, clarification, expansion, substantiation or apologetic and humble withdrawal without any further delay.
    Time for you to put your money where your Big Filthy Mouth is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.