Russia Ukraine war, page-2013

1. 82,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    what were Custers last famous unrecorded words 'geesus, that's a hell of a lot of Indians'

well, this could be the mistake of mistakes and a give away for what the Americans really think (or have agreed to)

38 min ago
    Zelensky refuses US offer to evacuate saying, "I need ammunition, not a ride"

From CNN’s Sharon Braithwaite in London

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has turned down an offer from the United States of evacuation from the capital city Kyiv, the Ukraine embassy in Britain said Saturday on Twitter.
    According to the embassy, Zelensky told the US: "The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.
    "Ukrainians are proud of their President," the tweet adds.
    In a video posted Saturday morning on Twitter, Zelensky said, "we are not putting down arms."
    Zelensky remains a "prime target for Russian aggression," US State Department spokesperson Ned Price said Thursday evening amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
    It echoed Zelensky's own words that his intelligence said he has become a key target.
    Zelensky said Thursday that "according to our information, the enemy marked me as target №1, my family - as target №2. They want to destroy Ukraine politically by destroying the head of state. We have information that enemy sabotage groups have entered Kyiv."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.