Dear @watso your post is deeply offensive, but I won't defend my...

1. 17,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Dear @watso your post is deeply offensive, but I won't defend my parents, I know what they were, how they thought and you could not be further from the truth, but what you say no longer counts, all outed anonymously on an anonymous forum. Why should I feel offended, I can just opt out from reading you and similar characters like you, who inveigle themselves, initially by appearing harmless and 'cute' and 'oh-so-to-be-pitied' or 'admired' in the end to vicious and vindictive, and ready with the knife in the back - that's part of your 'culture' too, it seems.

I humoured you, read your posts, thought you were a bit of an outlier and you were mostly polite.
    I apologise about assuming you were 'bludging' - I know too many Slavs who do, or at least they know all the nooks and crannies of our system to get the best out of it, had a Yugoslav boyfriend for 3 years and had to get away from him, by moving to an address unknown etc. etc.
    He and his friends were often fun, but more often than not into denigrating women, discussing in great details the virtue of a dry or wet . . . . in public over dinner - I let you fill in the rest. My friend wasn't quite like that, but also boasted how he had made love to a Muslim (Yugoslav) woman on an aeroplane in situ. That's when I decided to leave that Sunday - and I did and had to keep my address secret when I moved. I had other reasons too, for leaving for one, I had helped him clean up a rental house, we worked on - together - for an entire week and on my asking whether he would take me to dinner somewhere nice, he bought me fish and chips.
    I do know some of the mentality of Slavs (men in particular), some of it is great, all-embracing, hospitable, but a lot fairly primitive and on top of that they seem to be never-ending whingers with a litany of complaints against the world, women, G.d - you name it - oh yes Germans, I forgot.
    ... and I am not going to read your posts, old or new -
    you have proven to be:
    neither polite
    nor a friend.
    Good Luck
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.