Interesting stuff from Russian side of the story. More sounds...

1. 6,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Interesting stuff from Russian side of the story. More sounds like it will be coming - if this is legit.
    [... information about yesterday's terrorist attack. The information was obtained directly from internal sources, from special services.]
    All the attackers from yesterday were citizens of Tajikistan who were specifically recruited by Ukrainian special services. After committing the terrorist attack, they headed to the Bryansk region. There, our special forces caught up with them in the forest. One was taken down by two, and three were arrested.
    Why did they head to the Bryansk region? They were supposed to be met at the intersection of the Bryansk region and Ukrainian territory by special forces, where they were supposed to produce Wahhabi videos to stir up the situation in Russia. This is what I've been telling you for a year. Here it is, the largest attempt.
    Right now, a thorough investigation is underway there. Naturally, the trail leads to foreign special services. There's a specific connection there. But the information I've just given you is one hundred percent accurate. All Tajiks were working specifically for the Kiev regime, specifically on the orders of the Ukrainians, specifically to stir up inter-ethnic tensions in Russia, to later present it all as such a coinage that these are Tajiks, yes, the migrant issue, yes, on which we all work, societal tension.
    And they independently decided to as if eliminate the Russians because they were fed up with it all, it's their land, there, Wahhabi statements ensued. And there's no Ukrainian trace whatsoever. That was the plan. But our heavy hitters did well, the emergency responders were great, quickly got involved, provided a helicopter to the special forces guys so they could quickly fly to Bryansk, and they pinned them down in the forest, chased them all night in the forest.
    I received this information around three in the morning. But for now, I'm waiting for supposedly there were Ingush after the recent terrorist attack in Ingushetia, where they were shooting for a very long time, yes. No, here it's like clockwork, stirring up the situation in the country. I'll keep you updated further.

[https://t.me/mikhailmavashi via Itapirk...]
    Last edited by Okceg: 23/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.