It’s harder for the hundreds of thousands of dead and even more...

1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    It’s harder for the hundreds of thousands of dead and even more injured Russian invaders than me. Hundreds thousands more Russians will join them soon enough.

The criticism is specific enough, years of constant “its over for Ukraine” and Putins losses and problems are piling up massively and he’s not accomplished a dingle objective. But according to the pro Kremlin propaganda videos, its “everything going according to plan” and Ukraine will collapse any day now like it’s been about to collapse any day now for the last 2+ years.

These pro Kremlin videos are just simply out of touch pro Kremlin propaganda. Andrews quote applies much better to the pro Kremlin crowd:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6077/6077082-d313fd20646461c6dbc491cd924952a9.jpg

Speaking of Andrew, why are you raising Andrews predictions with me when I’m not posting those? I’m posting just VISUALLY CONFIRMED Russian losses with the link to the evidence. Quite different to posting out of touch predictions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.