yes , agree with the last ....but still not that simple we've...

1. 36,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    yes , agree with the last ....but still not that simple
    we've seen a significant breakthrough the other side of Avdiivka which seems slowing now as natural obstacles present
    a breakthrough in the lines does not mean momentum necessarily ....or perhaps better to say how much momentum

there are things need factored in .....russia has had an election to try hard to present gains for , Ukrwine are without US support and have a dire shell shortage at present .......yet russian gains are modest
    what happens when these Ukrainian problems are fixed ??

another thing is Ukraine have been slow building defence lines such as russia built so effectively in the south .....but Ukraine are doing so now
    and this war does suit the defender

I recognise the russian momentum at present .....very slow momentum .....but consider it wishful thinking on your part to imagine a general Ukrainian defensive collapse is a given ....or even likely .
    as I always say and will continue to ......the result of this war will depend on the level of support provided by the west .....still in the balance .....but I see no signs of russia winning a decisive victory here and accomplishing their stated aims .....despite what is said here .....the strain on the russ economy is very large and the clock is ticking on that too

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.