Russia Ukraine war, page-214290

1. 37,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Good men in russia end up in prison ....then dead !

Kremlin 'sees my husband as a threat', wife of Vladimir Kara-Murza says

The wife of Vladimir Kara-Murza has told Sky News the Kremlin sees her husband as a "threat" but she will "never lose hope" for him.

Speaking to The World with Yalda Hakim, Evgenia Kara-Murza said her family had been "living with this for many years".

"I have been afraid for my husband's life since 2015 when he survived the first poisoning attack.

"He was poisoned twice, in 2015 and 2017. Both times he was in a coma with multiple organ failure and both times he was given a 5% chance to survival.

"I know this regime sees my husband as a threat and enemy."

Asked if she had lost hope, she added: "I could never lose hope. I'm married to an amazing guy who encourages people, even from behind bars. How could I lose hope?"

Vladimir Kara-Murza was arrested near his Moscow home in April 2022 and convicted of treason by a Russian court in April 2023.

The political activist and prominent opposition figure, who claims he has twice survived poisonings which he blamed on the country's authorities, was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
    https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-russia-news-putin-nuclear-live-updates-kyiv-12541713

..........this is the russia mook and others support here !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.