Russia Ukraine war, page-216109

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    There's no need to paraphrase. Just refer to what I wrote if you want to know what I said. Its difficult to know why you want to paraphrase unless its to misrepresent what I said and add your propaganda spin. So let's be clear what I believe (1) The Ukraine war was deliberately started by the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Nazi Zelenski Govt. (2) The unfortunate reality is that war is sometimes justified and Russia's war against the USA/NATO/Ukraine Proxy is one of the most justified wars I know of since the Vietnamese fought their war against the USA. (3) Ukraine is not the victim but the aggressor in this war. Its really a very basic principle. If you dont want war with your neighbour don't invite your neighbour's enemy to set up its armies and nuclear/biological weapons right on your neighbour's borders. (4) Unfortunately it's clear from the way Ukraine has conducted this war that Russia will never be secure from USA/NATO etc aggression unless (a) it takes all the territory east of the Dnipro river, including the Black Sea coastline and Odessa and (b) sets up safeguards to ensure that from now on Ukraine will be demilitarized, neutral and never ever join NATO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.