Not 'half the story' Max. My post you are referring to, was just...

1. 5,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Not 'half the story' Max. My post you are referring to, was just clarifying the term coup to the uneducated. I sincerely hoped that you were not in that group. The events led to it are irrelevant, because one can't justify the use of threats and violence in achieving their political objectives. Right. Capitol Hill, remember?

"Their implementation, however, has differed." There is obviously more interest by the foreign powers in Russia and its sphere of influence, so Russia had to deal with the NGOs accordingly. It's all about protecting the national interest Max. Isn't that obvious?

What is wrong with the Bill passed in the Georgian Parliament? I believe they did not go far enough and kick them all out.

"The draft law would require nongovernmental groups and media outlets that receive more than 20 percent of their funding from foreign sources to register as “organizations carrying the interests of foreign power” and provide annual financial statements about their activities."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.