Russia Ukraine war, page-219797

1. 1,500 Posts.
    7th time avoiding such a simple question.

You have been demanding for years that Ukraine "negotiate peace" and yet a simple question asking if you would be happy if Ukraine did just that and reached a peace agreement on terms acceptable to them, you refuse to answer.

I wonder why.

We all know why.

As I explained, the only reason you refuse to answer this simple question is because you have bee untruthful this entire time with your years of demands that Ukraine "negotiate peace" and you have in fact been demanding Ukraine surrender and cease being an independent and free country.

As Szaba pointed out, a negotiated peace on terms acceptable to Ukraine would imply terms acceptable to Russia also, but it is the fact that terms would be acceptable to Ukraine which you find so offensive and it is why you refuse to answer the question because you are absolutely opposed to an end to Putin's war on any terms acceptable to Ukraine.

Years of demanding Ukraine "negotiate peace", years of proclaiming your are "pro peace", yet when it comes to a peace on terms acceptable to Ukraine you are absolutely against it. Do you think an objective person reading this forum and noting your behaviour over the years, the demands and the claims you have been making would see you as untruthful and hypocritical?

I'll ask you for the 8th time.

Would you be happy with a negotiated peace on terms acceptable to Ukraine?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.