I think it's slowly seeping out much to Putin's chagrin and...

1. 10,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I think it's slowly seeping out much to Putin's chagrin and looking like ? he's been caught out and badly misjudged/miscalculated and underestimated the time it would take to achieve his little 'Operation' and adventure, the capability of his forces, the Ukrainean response and resolve and quality of their forces and the 'rest of the world's' support and outrage at his adventure. He'll become increasingly under pressure from within I imagine.

The vision of him yesterday/last night ? meeting with his Defence Minister with the 'good news' over Mariupol was a bit telling I thought ?

Not sure if my imagination or not but looked to me quite hunched, pale and drawn and maybe not all that well ? He wouldn't be sleeping too well I'm guessing. Must be under enormous self inflicted pressure and stress and that can be incredibly damaging and detrimental to one's health. Maybe shades of Adolph in vision from 1945 in his final days and weeks with the growing realisation his dreams have been/are being shattered ? Time will tell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.