Why are you in such pig-headed denial over what Kuleba and...

1. 10,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Why are you in such pig-headed denial over what Kuleba and Arakhamia have said ?

The claim that the peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine was nearly signed in 2022 was denied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Dmytro Kuleba. Kuleba: “There was no agreement. Starting a dialogue and making a commitment are two completely different things.”

Accordingly, David Arakhamia did not say that Ukraine was ready to sign a document promising peace in exchange for neutrality. Arakhamia’s interview reveals that Ukraine was not going to sign the document even before receiving Boris Johnson’s advice, therefore, it is manipulative to claim that the Russia-Ukraine agreement failed because of Boris Johnson or that Ukraine made the decision because of his position.

It truly amazes me how the pro Putin crowd here, including you, will go on and on despite being given facts which effectively shatter the myth that Boris was responsible for the 'agreement' (there was no agreement anyway !) not being signed.
    It's the same old crud from you lot....just like the Kremlin....keep repeating the same nonsense over and over and over again and ignore everything else staring at you in the face which tells you there was no agreement....and the agreement (more accurately described as Putin's demands) which you highlighted earlier apart from anything else sought guarantees from the US, UK, France and China which I note you carefully avoided addressing earlier, was unlikely to ever be agreed to. Why did you dodge that issue ? You think Boris for one would have agreed to that ? How about Biden ? What about Macron ? And Xi ? Give me a break. Think about it. Come on tell me what chance do you think there would have been in them agreeing to that term/condition ? So there was obviously no agreement ready to be signed despite what the War Monger in the Kremlin and his mouthpieces have told you.
    But to try and keep the myth going in your desperation you now resort to the very weak 'but where there's smoke there's fire' because you're incapable and unwilling to address the bigger questions and just how, for example, the guarantees from those countries were ever going to happen, much less Ukraine agreeing to his other demands which you've highlighted.
    Give me a break...any logic deficiencies on the 'it's all Boris's fault' front rest with you and your mates in my opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.