from about 7 min seems Ukraine going all out on drones - money...

1. 36,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    from about 7 min

seems Ukraine going all out on drones - money and numbers , many made locally
    so much bang for your buck
    and .....now apart from infantry , atrillery and cavalry ..... we are going have a section of the Ukrawinian army devoted to drones (won't attempt to name it )

of course the russ use drones too - more large strategic weapons (Shaheds) whereas Ukraine focuses more on small tactical drones , though not excclusively

I don't want to be accused of proposing a game changer ......but the drones have been hugely significant for Ukraine already filling a gap left by lack of aircraft and lack of artillery - to a fair extent

drones are definitely part of the reason russia ,with all the advantages ,have gained so little of Ukraine

full marks for Ukrainian inovation
    the other thing I haven't mentioned is the effectiveness of RF jammers , physical barriers etc we are seeing rusisa use .....I suspect we will see some effectivenesss and then an attempt by Ukraine to deal with these things .....yet to see how that works out but I watch with interest

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.