Russia Ukraine war, page-218817

1. 36,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    There are many opinions on this war and mine happens
    to be that war generally is the problem and not the solution'

the problem being you were never worried about war when russia invaded .....you found all sorts of rather silly invented reasons to attempt to justify
    one country invadiung another and stealing it's land ......simply because of yur views on US hegemony and your support of BRICS countries ....or any country opposing the west for whatever (even very bad ) reasons .

your only problem is Ukraine continuing to defend itself and not bowing to putins demands .....which you think should end .....not russias aggression- Ukraines defence .

Your theories that don't stack up agianst observed fact - your assertion of neutrality - and your continual completely one sided support of russia have destroyed your cred forever ....it's gone never to return !

you also completely ignore the precedent this aggression would set if successful ...... you also ignore the fact that russia breaks every agreement it ever signs and a peace agreement with putin would mean nothing at all to him and provide zero security - putin is stillinsisting on demilitarisation of Ukraine and removal of the elected govt ..

The problem Milo and I have with you is the same so I'm sure he won't mind me speaking for both of us ...... we don't like to see you supporting russian aggression - we find you dishonest in what you post - and we just don'ty like your hypocrisy .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.