Russia Ukraine war, page-219651

1. 1,500 Posts.
    I would need to feel that you would be able to support the point you are making to feel triggered by anything you say.

So now that you realise you are simply incorrect with your original claim you try to backtrack on and obscure that and then introduce additional complete fabrications.

Again, a draft is not an agreement. There was no agreement reached, there was no deal made regardless of what discussions were had and what points were actually agreed on. This fact will never change.

Boris did not end the peace talks, that is simply pro Kremlin lies and propaganda fiction that I have no interest in entertaining. The US were not involved in talks between Russia and Ukraine after Russia's further full on invasion in 2022 in complete contradiction again to another fabricated claim of yours.

From the statements you have made on this topic thus far, your version of what happened between Russia and Ukraine after Putin's unjust and unprovoked invasion are entirely fictional Kremlin lies and propaganda. There is no value in discussing a topic with someone who has no real understanding of the actual events beyond what pro Kremlin slogans they can recite. I would be more than happy to continue but you would need to begin from a basis of facts and truth which, based on your pro Kremlin lies and propaganda statements thus far, I don't see as possible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.