That's not very convincing for me.... despite the well known...

1. 10,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    That's not very convincing for me.... despite the well known story over the delayed US aid and obvious Ukrainian difficulties and pressures over recent months with ammunition shortages etc.
    I think we've all seen those pictures of empty fields pock marked with shell holes every few metres and the rubble graveyards Putin's Demolition Team and artillery has created but that's not indicative of efficiency or necessarily casualty numbers, though I'm sure they are horrific whatever they are. Drone observation and weaponry as well as satellite observation, intelligence and precision targeting has probably changed the effect and impact of Stalin's God of War....it's not WW1 or WW2 all over again. Agility and flexibility is perhaps more important in 21st Century warfare ?
    No thoughts from you on the earlier very costly "human wave attacks" as in the lengthy Bakhmut campaign indicated by various reports nor what Prigozhin said prior to his unfortunate "accident" or the fact Putin's forces were given a hiding earlier in the War and pushed back to the extent they were ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.