Russia Ukraine war, page-217395

1. 1,500 Posts.
    Factual information and honesty are key to credibility Lucky, parroting pro Kremlin lies and propaganda are not doing anyone any favours, least of all you.

The Chechens wanted independence, they fought Russia for it and won, signed a peace treaty with Russia that Russia violated shortly after. You can't one minute use international recognition as the deciding factor when you don't abide by international recognition of Kosovo. You can't have a rules based order only when it suits you. Fair is fair. Selective rules based order is beside the point, the point being Russia's invasion and occupation of Chechnya under fictional pretexts.

Same in Moldova, having troops stationed somewhere does void an invasion. Ukraine had Russian troops stationed in Ukraine, they very quickly turned into an invasion an occupation forces. Odd justification but I guess defending the indefensible does not give one many logical options. Again, a Russian invasion under false pretexts, just like in Ukraine. Setting the precedent for Nato intervention against Serbian war crimes, a legitimate and worthwhile pretext.

The Afghan people were not "pro Soviet" That is just too far out into the fantasy realm. Maybe you want to try and tell us that the 500k Afghanis murdered by the Soviets was welcomed by ordinary Afghanis too?

61 Serbian war crimes convictions is not propaganda, it happened, they were convicted.

Horrible Serbian war crimes throughout the Balkans for almost a decade leaving a dark stain on Serbia's legacy is not propaganda, Serbia committed heinous crimes against humanity for a long time.

Supporting and illegal war pf rape, murder and genocide by Putin against Ukraine while complaining about an "illegal" intervention to prevent Serbian war crimes being a contradiction is not propaganda, it simply is a contradiction.

I am sorry the facts are confronting to your preferred narrative. Putin's unjust and unprovoked failed war against Ukraine is not going to undo the misguided grievances you have about Nato preventing Serbia from committing further war crimes and putting an end to Serbian tyranny in the region, this was a net positive for world peace that I hope one day you come to seeing that truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.