As I mentioned before, you would need to demonstrate some...

1. 1,500 Posts.
    As I mentioned before, you would need to demonstrate some ability to argue the topic for me to feel triggered. This has not happened as yet and nor do I expect it to.

Now we are back to your original inaccurate claim. You have come full circle back to your original error without having learned anything.

There was no agreement reached. Saying that betrays the fact that you are unaware of wht was and more importantly what was not discussed and if you were aware of the crucial fundamental topics not discussed nor agreed you would realise just how completely wrong your claim that a peace agreement between Russia and Ukraine was reached.

Are you paying attention to what you are posting?

"At what point did I say BJ was responsible? I did not - I said Boris Johnson was sent in by his puppet masters the US and the unelected EU grubs. BJ has no power - never has - that's how it rolls with puppets and puppet sham governments"

No, you are again incorrect, as can be seen by the screen shots of your own posts, your first incorrect claim was that J "stopped" the talks and then you later changed that to it being the US and the EU that "scuppered" the talks.

You've contradicted your own posts and then you've contradicted both of those with your attempt to undo the illogical pretzel you've gotten yourself into.

I've told you, facts do not change, if your fictional narrative had any basis in fact, it would not change either.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6179/6179158-327dfc420bf136e38bc5493ab0fc8fd1.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.