SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi piste skier. My posting of SDL information from the company...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi piste skier.

My posting of SDL information from the company was to inform other shareholders of what I was told. I in no way said anything I posted was anything other than that.
    A lot of what I posted was confirmation of the iron ore in the tenements and information about the Rail and Port infrastructure. All other items of information was from my own research on the area the company are involved in.
    If you posted something that you researched instead of just an opinion that I am wrong about everything, I would be more egger to agree with you on some things. Yours is just about All based on your opinion because you want to differ from anything I post.
    Funny how EVERY time I post after a break in posting how you and a few others all of a sudden appear just to try to disprove, disagree, and knock everything I post.
    Funny how I said in the last week that some of my knockers have me on their follow list. Funny how just after I said that, a couple disappeared from that list. As I said I think that they get a signal that I have posted by having me on their follow list, Stalkers. Nothing better to do than to knock a poster who has been trying to post honest information and give informative information about SDL for 10 years. What a life you few have if that is all you can do.
    Carry on, Old enough and my shoulders are broad enough to cope.

Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.