SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi jayneen. You do not post like it is your opinion, you are...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi jayneen.

You do not post like it is your opinion, you are steadfast about what you post as being totally right. An opinion is just that, an opinion, the same as I give on most occasions. The problem is that you and some others believe their Opinions are spot on true, but my opinions are always wrong.
    What proof's are you on about? Was I wrong when I posted about 4 or more years ago that a road was to be built going through Cameroon and into The Congo Republic? Now in its final stages of being completed.
    Was I wrong when I said the Lolabe Port was to be built to accommodate ships up to 300,000DWT? Was I wrong when I said the Lolabe iron ore shipping access area was to be in at least 23mt of water? You told me I was Wrong. No way that 300,000dwt ships would ever be able to enter to pick up iron ore you said. No way it was going to be as deep as I had told you, You said.
    The Rail capacity was another item You disagreed with me about. I asked You to read the SDL/Cameroon Convention and see for yourself that The Cameroon Government had asked SDL to Price up for them how much it would cost to up-grade from 100,000 Tpa to 200,000 Tpa. To also give The Cameroon Government a rundown on what was to be needed to do it.
    Did You read The Convention?
    Don Lewis told me back in 2009, that to up-grade from 50Mtpa to 100Mtpa for the rail was an easy thing to do. Just use the passing lanes to keep the cost down.
    Don also spoke about the Pellet Plant being cheap to build. That Pellet plant is now included in the cost of building the infrastructure by SDL. An add on that has put up the initial cost of SDL's infrastructure build cost.

I know, what I post is irrelevant. I am Wrong and you and your few pals are right. So be it.

Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.