SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi donedeal. I don't discuss the share price. I never give an...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi donedeal.

I don't discuss the share price. I never give an opinion on how much the shares will be or could be, I thought you were aware of that.
    My research over the years has nothing to do with the share price. It does not matter what I post about the research I do, I do not post research and say it will alter the share price. I try my hardest to post the truth about what I know on the region, SDL Tenements and so on. The share price does not come into my thoughts when I post. I post what I believe to be fact all the time.
    Whatever I post on HotCopper, it is up to everyone to ignore or read what I post. I am not about trying to get anyone to invest in SDL or sell.
    Like any company in the world, we have to count on the Directors and Management to do their best for the shareholders and company. Unfortunately over the last 6 or 7 years that has not happened in my opinion.
    I am a giver, not a taker with everything I do. Ask the Victorian State Indoor Cricket Teams from October 2002 to September 2007.

And the same to you and your Family for 2017.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.