SKG skynetglobal limited

russian deal is dodgy, page-13

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ##If a company raised $1m through a placement it is NOT a loan.##
    Bazzaroid, does BQT or any other public company issue shares at a discount to the current market price when they raise capital ? the answer is YES they do....but you chose to add the discount as a percentage rate and call it a loan, simply stupid reasoning.

The 12% is calculated in a reducing balance of shares verses debt paid, this is conells reward for extending the money, BUT (and here's the big BUT Barry) cornell are getting shares as payment.......so for it to be profitable for Cornell the share price needs to go UP.
    Do you understand this principle Barry ?
    Why on earth would Cornell put up $20 million is they wont get their money back ?

##SKG has taken on board a $850k loan at 18% and is payable over a very short period.....2 months i believe?
    Wrong again Bazzaroid (whats new !)
    Under the new facility, SkyNetGlobal will repay the A$850,000 loan through the issuance of A$25,000
    in shares every two weeks between 5 May 2005 and 17 August 2006.

##A Director resigns at almost the same time who just happens to be an accountant?##
    LOL give me a break, you know and I know the trophy director was appointed to assist SKG to list on AIM.

##You think if he had the skills to list SKG on AIM he would not have had the skill set to get a loan at a better rate then 18%?##
    Bazzaroid please go back to school, again I tell you that the shares are issued at a 6% discount to the share price, this does not equate to 18%.

##Not only is it a loan...it is a share dilution as well.
    A double whammy!##
    So when BQT cash in there options at the end of June, isn't that the same thing ? they are excisable at 20c so if the share price is 25C wouldn't that be the same as your loan theory.......your getting desperate LOL.

##Why wasn't there an embargo on those shares and put into escrow for a certain time frame?###
    When was the last time BQT did this ? did they escrow there last capital raising shares.....NO....so why are you on your high horse, this is a normal process for small public companies, but Cornell need the price to go up if they are to make any money.

###I think this lender wants his money back quick......notice its is fully repaid before the market will hear about the Russian dodgy deal collapses?###
    You just keep footing your foot in your mouth time after time. The Russian deal is announced on the 30th of June 2005...approx 6 weeks from now.....Cornell doesn't receive final payment until the 17th August 2006.

##Alarm bells going off everywhere with this one.##
    Yes alarm bells are saying that you have no idea what you're talking about.........I guess we wont see a retraction any time soon ;-)

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.