SKG skynetglobal limited

##Brad......do a little more reading.##So far my reading has...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ##Brad......do a little more reading.##
    So far my reading has been far more accurate than yours ;-)

##Its exactly as i said.
    SKG have trumpetted the money coming BEFORE June 30.....with goods to be delivered...AFTER they get the money.
    Some 4 months after.###

Bazzaroid, would you give the order to go ahead and produce $23 million dollars worth of hardware before you got the cash ? Get real !

##So even SKG are skeptical.....NO dodgy Russian money Brad.###

I agree with you that they are being cautious, but why would they revise their announcement that they will post the $29 million at the end of June (4 months early).
    Could it be that the want to prove to the market that the deal is for real ;-)

##The financials are pathetic.##
    LOL, come on Bazzaroid ! SKG's figures make BQT look like a basket case, even without the Russian deal !

##NO cash.......loans on the balance sheet and NO deals.##
    Barry, again I point out to you they have over $890,000.00. and more funding on call.
    Cornell don't extend $20 million to just ANY company that asks for it (agreed ?) other wise Genner would be knocking on their door instead of cashing in options.
    The loans on SKG's balance sheet is to be serviced with the issue of shares, in reality Cornell will become a major shareholder of SKG........this does not create cash debt on the balance sheet (long term).
    Cornell is providing the cash in return for a holding in the company, which does not equate to a loan at the interest rate of 18%.
    Cornell will seek a long term return or may sell their stake to another company that sees SKG as a target in the future.
    The 12% interest is payable on funds that have not been allocated with an issue of shares,.....which is very short term, and have nil long term affect on cashflow.

Bazzaroid, research is not your strong suite, but you are correct in saying that the market is skeptical of the Russian deal..........we will all know if it is real in 6 weeks, but I trust Mr Soon is capable of pulling of this deal, after all, he pulled of the sale of the Singapore network for $6.5 million and bought it back for $1.5 million.......when Genner gets up to that level come and talk to me.

Tex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.