Sure GP, it is like the europeans have stopped working for their...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Sure GP, it is like the europeans have stopped working for their citizens. Maybe a few rat globalists sneaking into power. They surely can't be that dumb. The US Wolfowitz doctrine does say the US must maintain its one global superpower position, and emerging superpowers must be stopped. I think that position is pretty much lost. Russian power has increased considerably in the past few years, China, another nuclear power is growing, so is India. The unipolar world is over, but the US is carrying on like they are still in firm control. Saying that, they have sure destroyed any chance Germany could become a superpower. The whole thing looks like a huge money laundering grift. I guess it must be easier to steal big parts of 300B to the Ukraine than if it was used to rebuild crumbling US infrastructure, industry, and help/retrain the poor at home. The US is losing the petrodollar and reserve currency to some extent. By funding this Ukraine grift, the opportunity is fading to print that money to solve serious problems at home.
    Maybe the USD is headed for a big fall. That is not good news for me. Hope I am wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.