SLX 0.37% $5.32 silex systems limited

Irellevant. The technology exists. There are about 440 nuclear...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Irellevant. The technology exists. There are about 440 nuclear power plants around the world. There's about 50 more being built in about 20 countries globally. There are hundreds of thousands of tonnes of radioactive waste around the world in scores of dump sites. There are scores of enrichment facilities with radioactive material in numerous countries.

But worst of all, there are something like 13,000 nuclear warheads around the world, with the capacity to be delivered very accurately to highly populated sites. Fortunately, the nuclear power facilities, enrichment facilies and waste storage facilities are generally located in areas where, in a "worst case" scenario, the cost to human life is minimised.

If Putin or anyone else really wants to cause a nuclear / radiation catastrophe, I doubt they would choose to create issues at a nuclear energy facility.

Sewell64, I appreciate that all points of view are important for a fully considered understanding of anything. But I am getting bored and tiresome of your continued deliverance of overly negative views of nuclear. I haven't put you on ignore yet, as a balanced view is important as I mentioned. But your own apparent lack of balance is starting to bore me.

All the best winning this battle you have wagered. Unfortunately for you, it seems, the larger balance of the world and its decision makers don't share your view. Neither do I, if you hadn't guessed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.32
Change
-0.020(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.260B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.32 $5.37 $5.18 $2.644M 501.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1346 $5.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.33 170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.