LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

All IMHO. Despite the ho hum reception of the latest ann I think...

1. 160 Posts.
    All IMHO. Despite the ho hum reception of the latest ann I think this may be more important than any other ann (and probably more substance) apart from the Coal Sale in 2010.

1) Ervington Investments is RA company and it also hold 10%+ of AFC (Fuel cells) (LNC also holds 10%). It also holds OCG (GTL technology). We believe linc has also evaluated both company's technology. AFC has almost doubled in price over the past week or two.

2) RA is going to pay for advancing the Russian project.

3) RA visited LNC in QLD late 2012 and started accumulating thereafter. Fair chance most or all of CS holding (close to 10%) is his. CS have continues accumulating. May be possible they are not even significantly shorting 'his shares' as they may have access to plenty from to CB raising.

4) Between LNC AFC and OCG RA has some serious money (from our point of view - probably pin money for him)in a successful outcome for GTL.

5) RA clearly seems interested in UCG to GTL cf UCG alone.

6) A few months back I think Szaba or Mr Mcgee (sorry guys - can't remember who - will try and find posting) posted an article about potential large copper mine in ?Siberia ? JV RA with BHP. This may benefit from UCG and GTL. Worth checking out geography of Chukotka region cf to ? copper mine.

I felt it worth a punt and topped up at 1.16 (already at 1.14)especially as LNC back into ASX 200 tomorrow. The Insto's probably expect retail investors to think ASX reinstatement will boost price and will act to ensure opposite - such is life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.