LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

lockitt - I heartily agree about all the anns that lead to zip....

1. 160 Posts.
    lockitt - I heartily agree about all the anns that lead to zip. I posted a few weeks ago about my frustrations with PB and delays in announcing (if at all) bad news. Many linc holders were thoroughly PO'd back in 2009 when an announced sale of terasa to the chinese for ? 1.5 B fell thru. LNC was best performing ASX 200 share in 2008 on back of this and prob close to worst the next year. The fall thru of the sale was pretty obvious to most for a long time before finally being acknowledged. Same about GCH in China last year - just left to linger.

IMO independent directors are needed on the board to provide some balance.

I think it was insane to take on Alaska - too much risk and not enough money. Agree with Danhold. Arkaringa had lots hype (mainly media) and hopefully won't cost us too much if it even proceeds.

That said I still believe that PB is energetic and genuinely trying to make linc successful.

Longterm I think he can succeed - IF the money holds out and if we do not embark on other grandiose endeavours with high risk to success and capital.

One problem is that enthusiastic anns raise expectations of rapid implementations of technology. The reality is that this technology is going to have long lead time to implement.

I believe Exarro is a real opportunity - of course the question is how much linc has to cough up and where from. Year 2017 is probably optimistic but at a somewhat more realistic timeframe than many anns.

The Russian ann is also probably realistic. My post (that has considerable thumbs down - ? touched a sensitive nerve)was to tie together three companies AFC, OCG and LNC who are all involved with someone with lots of money who appears to be taking a keen interest in GTL and now wants to further explore Russian Opportunities.

Hopefully Adani comes on stream to keep things going.

Anyway, I guess the shorts won't like anything that might even hint at a real opportunity.

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.