MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

russians are coming?, page-43

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    BOB and all, an admission from me- When I 1st invested in MCO and started posting on this forum I was a naive idealist with no understanding of what getting an old gold mine back into production entailed. I thought, well gold is and has been mined all round the world for centuries. It's just a matter of going and digging it out and processing it and 'kerching!!!' When doubters like the infamous Sharpshooter came along I couldn't understand what they were on about!
    I would recommend a trip to the mine to bring the reality of the task into sharp focus. The staff will show it to you warts and all as that is what Nick has always said 'it is what it is and if you don't like what you see, well the decision to sell/hold is yours'. Always arrange the trip to fit in with the company and they will bend over backwards to try and accomodate you. If they can't well, try and find a mutually agreeable time and even try and find a group to go with rather than individually.
    So now I try to be a realist regarding the task at hand and sometimes feel that I am one of the more negative posters on the stock. All I have to say is I still hold a considerable number of shares so obviously think they can make it work but whether that be in 3 months or 3 years is the question, a question that I certainly can't answer.
    Oops a bit of a rant and I haven't had even a single drink,LOL!!

Cheers Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.