Russians facing stiff resistance, page-220

1. 42,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Narratives are to usually soften the public for consensus building and paranoia has the same objective. You can read all about it on the current Covid death, mandates and with little surprise or fanfare Kiwi's legal system deem the mandate on healthcare and police is wrong.

I am not even a Russian fan boy since I am living so far from that region but I can smell why those 'red line' meant to him strategically. Look at what we in the West keeps doing, meddling in foreign country's politics which we mask through democracy, human right and freedom to justify our continuous existence in banging this fact while destroying sovereign control of others. It does not matter if it is in Africa, S & C America, Asia or ME. See what happens to former Yugoslavia when Kosovo was handed to the ethnic Albanians.

I don't know how the western media can spin the fact that Nazi is active and alive and influencing their internal politics (Bandera inspiration) while we talk about racism in our country in a selective hearing problem. Everyone is banging on the democracy aspects but little about stirring up troubles to "change things". Election time so Labor or Liberal will be banging on regardless. WMD, oh just say sorry and we move on? WMD 2 is unfolding....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.