EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

" They speculate it relates to Extract"? Isnt it a reasonable...

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    " They speculate it relates to Extract"? Isnt it a reasonable assumption EXT are likely to be involved as within hours of the Russians and Nambians signing there accord Rosatom make an announcement about Rossing South? Dont Extract own RS? Isnt it there primary asset. Several of the major Russian news agencies report Rosatom have there sights on RS and it is speculation to think Extract might be involved? Weather what the Russians say is realistic is another matter but it is reasonable to report it.
    "They speculate EXT could lose there tenements" I dont think the article speculates EXT could lose its tenements what it does is report on news and peoples views that creat an impression that it is a possibility. Have you heard of sovereign risk? The Nambians have done a deal with the Russians, Ext rely on the Nambians to preserve there property rights and the economy of mine development. The Australian Government has recently proposed a new tax that will effect mining profitability. The Nambian Government can do all sorts of things and they have the Russians as a back up. I have no idea of the level of corruption in Nambia nor the likely hood of a coup. I dont know the legal requirements to retain the tenements. I dont think the reporter has inflated the sovereign risk aspect, my reading is it is not likely that EXT will have a problem over ownership of RS.
    The journalist reports some parts of the Namibian Government are fustrated with Exts slow progress. Show me a happy united government any where in the world. I imagine like most governments they are keen to see some revenue flowing in to the coffers. I think the sources the journalist quotes are reasonable choices and the story overall is balanced rather than sensational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.23K 746.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7548000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 355589 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.