CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ruthless canadian's trying to discredit cvi , page-14

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    More likely to be problems with the Austrian Bankers, or the Angolans holding things up again.

Might be a problem that the Mining Dept put the wrong name accidentally on the leases, so we have to start the bidding again as we missed out, and they put Fortitude, or Simba, or Newport, Firstcorp, or Cityview Asia, or Mega-Min Resources, or Cornerstone Advisors or Zebra etc etc etc....accidentally, instead of the Public Listed Company, Cityview Corporation, which is owned by us,its shareholders.

Maybe one year the auditors will be able to do a fully qualified audit, with all documentation properly signed off. Might not manage to be this year though.......

Would you buy my house Mr Smyth - I'll sign a receipt for you for the $12million you pay you for it. Would that be good enough?
    No - and it isn't good enough either to give Cityview shareholders' money to people without due diligence either.

We want to see evidence of the financial and technical capacity of all these companies to perform....
    Where was that evidence with Pensador, Fortitude, many more, and the $1.8million to supposedly buy rights to Matanda?

Luckily we DO have a brilliant 'hand grenade researcher' on here.
    Without him, you may not even have realised we actually didn't HAVE Matanda........thank goodness for Hot Copper researchers.....

As you didn't want to work together with your shareholders when we asked for a co operative approach where we could help restore confidence by providing the details that people needed, we are forced to communicate by forum, as you haven't been answering a lot of your emails lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.