CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Raks, (with all due respect) I just wonder how on earth you will...

1. 10 Posts.
    Raks, (with all due respect) I just wonder how on earth you will be able to work in a constructive way with MS and the rest of the board after all this.. looks to me it is either you or MS, right? So.. if we decide to give MS the boot, what is your strategy for moving CVI forward? Do you have much experience in terms of exploration and mining in Africa? Contacts to bankers etc? We need a director from within our ranks who can kick a few real goals for CVI holders, after it is crystal clear what we actually own in Angola. I think it is critical that we elect a director (or directors) who can actually work together with management in a constructive way - somebody who can make a significant contribution. Burning the company down is not in 1000's of long term CVI holders interest. I think we are looking at a breakdown in communication between you and management, indeed - we might well have reached a point of no return, as such we probably need to look for a more diplomatic director candidate who will work hard and smart in order to restore investor confidence and rebuild shareholder value. We need to move forward quickly and resolve this situation (together with management). Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.