SLV 0.00% 74.5¢ sylvania resources limited

I agree emma. Goodbye Rukki, as far as a merger is concerned, is...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree emma. Goodbye Rukki, as far as a merger is concerned, is great news. Many investors both private and institutional intended a quality platinum investment but through the merger were getting a lot of unwanted activities as well as listings on AIM. By becoming an overseas listed investment it( the merged entity) would no longer qualify for many instos governed by domestic mandates and awkward for less well set up Australian based individuals. This may be part of the explanation for the significant discount to Rukki's bid.

The absence of any break fees strongly suggests that relations remain cordial. This leaves SLV able to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal giving access to Rukki's specialed smelter technology which is what SLV wanted in the first place. Surely this access can be achieved more cheaply and quicker than proceeding with a merger.

In the meantime the arbitrage players will clearly unwind positions by selling SLV. This was evidenced in UK last night with SLV down 15%( 10.62p to 61.47p) on t/o of 3.14m. Great broking opportunities.

Note: These are my own thoughts and observations shared with no investment advise given or intended. Do your own thinking and researchd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.