MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Ruxolitinib passed FDA approval on poorer single arm study results than Ryconcil, page-3

1. 7,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6863
    Sector,

The post was on a OCC thread. It was a flippant twenty second post before I'd managed to read the MSB news in depth. But yeah, stand by everything I said in that post. You don't think we've seen exuberance recently on a forthcoming announcement that was assumed by nearly one and all as a shoo-in and panic selling today in MSB? Curious to your take on the moves? How else would you describe a $3.60-$4.80 climb ahead of the announcement (in the absence of any other news) and today's massive drop on an abrupt FDA analysis?

FDA clearly suggested MSB do a RCT for GvHD and in the light of today's comments, MSB may rue forgoing that advice (only time will tell). OCC has two RCT's going for TGA and (likely) FDA approvals. People were moaning about OCC taking forever with an RCT, I was pointing out the necessity - clearly the FDA would have preferred MSB have done one for GvHD and RCT's are the standard requirement for approval.

My 'mistake' was not selling out of OCC last year on similar exuberance we saw in MSB in the last two weeks - that was the context. I sold 45% of my holdings and I've bought back most of that today thanks. I didn't sell because I predicted the FDA's harsh take, but simple risk management and not trading with emotion (I am rather too attached with both MSB and OCC). But still took a big hit on my position as I am overweight MSB.

Not really quite sure of your point? I am long MSB, I locked in some profits on the rise and have bought back in today on the dip. Isn't that the essence of trading, buying low, selling high, buying low...? I have no idea if FDA will approve Thursday (I feel a 60% likelihood further trials might be required). Not quite sure why you are so offended? MSB has a few more arrows in its quiver than GvHD and personally I consider it a buy <$3.50 even if its told to conduct further GVHD trials...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.