DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

rva partnership, page-14

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Highlanda

I am more conservative and found it strange that they announced this. maybe because they are represented at this show they thought they had to.

It was a very similar announcement as before $4m over 5 years 800k per year.

The opportunity is great but I would be very surprised if we haven't landed other 800k per annum orders in 5 months.

The opportunity is a lot larger and if you do get say 120 thats 10 times this one so you than get $8m base income.

This wasn't what I had expected and without reading too much into it I am looking at it as a specific business sector and not a general contract update.

So I am still in fact looking for my update and as such think the sp is fairly matched at the moment - If you want more shareholder buying you will need to fill the gap in information over the past 5 months plus clarify the 2011 guidance.

I think it does warrant the current sp but we need more maybe a lot more understanding of where they are to drive it to where we believe it should be.

Maybe this is not what you want to hear but I had an investment decision today and when I saw there was an announcement out I was looking to invest more but when I read it and reflected upon it I placed the money elsewhere. Not that I dont think this will make money but with where is market is now can I have money tied up in this when its not going to work for me in the next 12 weeks. Especially with the 4c about to be delivered as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.